The third call for Erasmus Mundus - Al Idrisi II scholarships is now closed. Only closed applications will be considered for evaluation. The first results are not expected before the beginning of May 2016.
The application procedure is divided into the following steps:
- Register for an account.
- Start the application process by registering for an account following the link available at the bottom of this page. It is very important that you provide a valid email address.
- Once you have successfully created an account you will receive an email containing a personalized link to the application form.
- Please note that you are only allowed to register once. If you register and apply from several accounts, the selection committee will consider only the latest complete application.
- Enter your personal data and apply for up to two programmes.
- Use your personalized link to the application form and enter your personal data. Please note that you have to fill in your personal only once.
- You can apply for several universities and/or programmes. If a programme or field of study is not available, please contact the corresponding partner university and ask them to include it in their academic offer for Erasmus Mundus - Al Idrisi scholarships.
- Upload all required documents.
- All documents should be uploaded in Portable Document Format (pdf). You may use free tools such as CutePDF Writer to convert any printable document and file to pdf.
- Close and submit your application!
- When you close and submit your application successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
Important: Your application is not considered as submitted until you have completed ALL the aforementioned steps. The applications together with the required documents must be submitted using our online tool. We do not accept applications or documents sent by electronic or surface mail.
Before starting the application process, please check the video tutorial to learn how to fill the online application form.